A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Wild Doll



I had quite the surprise waiting for me on Saturday morning: a whole new outfit! A cheery new outfit to greet the day, and end the week with.

 

 
Dress and wedges, courtesy of Wild Doll // sequin bag: Coach
Would you believe me if I told you that this pleated dress, and these pair of bold, colorful wedges cost less than $100 together? Better yet, would you believe me if I said that these two were less than $70? It's true!
The wedges are so playful and so bright that I really, really enjoy wearing them. (As I'm sure you know already, I have quite the affinity for shoes with personality!) I wore them to church this weekend, and I had the cutest little old lady chase me down to compliment me on them - and then I had an 11 year old ask to try them on (which I obliged, of course!).
The dress is as light as the summer breeze. Which is wonderful: I'm trying to enjoy every last drop of the season!

Please stay tuned for a video featuring this outfit! 
PS my birthday is in 8 days!!
Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog