A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Que Sera

I have a difficult time purchasing practical items. If given a choice between buying a little black dress that will go with anything, or a blue tutu lined in sequins, I will buy candy (Junior Mints!).
For anyone who has seen my closet, this is very apparent - I own several pairs of sky high heels, and only one pair of flats. I own a tutu and two perttiskirts, and a sequin pencil skirt, but only recently do I own a pair of black slacks. I was 22 before I ever purchased black eye liner (my first was lime green at 14). Practicality just isn’t in my nature I suppose.

 So when it came to purchasing a LBD a few years ago, it should come as no surprise that I came home with anything but a “practical” one. Most women dread the threat of side cleavage -  whereas this dress embraces the issue with open arms (ooh bad pun!). 
Yesterday however, I purchased a new pair of shoes - it had been over three years since I had purchased a pair of walking (i.e flat) shoes. My dear friend Megan was with me, and she was there to make sure I walked out with a pair of "everyday"  shoes. This new pair of Coach shoes was the result. I love these! Yes they are practical - but they are also plaid and metallic (and on sale)...therefore they have enough foo-foo to make them a staple for me. 






Lani dress // Velvet bra ?? // Coach shoes // Coach bag // Asos bracelets
Thank you for reading lovelies. 
Ps - I have been listening to this song non-stop! It inspired today's title. Check it out!
Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog