A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Goose & Gander

This past Friday my dear friend Jesse invited me to try out a new restaurant in St. Helena (my old stomping grounds from college days), called Goose & Gander. It would be an understatement to say that the place was amazing. For those of you familiar with the Wine Country, it is where the old Martini House once was.
Restored to it's original feel (and once again permitted to enter through the front door, and not the bar-basement), Goose & Gander has a hunting lodge charm that is as warm as it is inviting. Their cocktails are not to be missed! They really are quite the work of art (in both taste and presentation). I had the gnocchi, and it was amazing. Thank you so much for taking me Jesse!

{in case you are wondering - no! This is not edited!}
Blouse gifted to me from Megan // Thirfted shorts // F21 blazer // Coach bag and shoes
I always have such a fun time with Jesse. Sometimes it's chasing birds at the beach, listening to The Roots while in transit, going out for cupcakes, or visiting his mother for lunch. Either way, I'm always so happy whenever we get to spend time together. Friendships are always something to treasure!
Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog