A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

A subtle way of mixing prints

 Stopping by a nearby field right before work to take outfit photos in the rain. The rain didn't last too long - as you can see the sun came out -it wanted to be in the photos too.  Wearing my favorite amber ring that a childhood friend gave me. One of my favorite things about my name is that people always assume that giving me my namesake in jewelry makes the perfect gift. (And they're right!)






Wearing: Forever 21 scarf // Brandy Melville sweater // Elle shorts // Target tights // Steve Madden flats

Thank you for reading!
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog