A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Skin and Brows



I have been obsessed with healthy, dewy skin, and bold, well defined brows lately.  Something about this dynamic duo just screams "spring".








{all images via fashion gone rouge}

I am currently trying to grow out my brows, hoping to have them in their full glory by mid-spring (a girl can hope, right?). As far as the dewy skin, I just had my first 40% glycolic peel yesterday...the treatment came complete with the esthetician standing above me waving a hand fan to stave off the "tingling" sensation. My skin must be made of steel, because I didn't get any "tingle" until a minute through! (The treatment lasts about 5 minutes) The woman applying it kept asking "what about now??!".

Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog