A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Answering a Question: Adidas


I always enjoy reading all of your comments. They make me smile. So whenever I get a direct question I get a little giddy. Yesterday I received a question from a fellow blogger. Question and Answer below:




A:
'Tis true that while wearing more than one scarf might be seen as greedy, I would like to rename the term as economical. Not only am I doubling up on my heat source, but I am also entertaining the idea that I just might possibly be burning extra calories.
Speaking of burning calories, let's talk about exercise and the new sneakers (I believe you call them 'trainers' in your world - wink) that you are contemplating. Are they actually vintage Adidas, or are they 'new' Adidas that are modeled after a vintage pair? If they are actual vintage, I say run. As in away. Vintage shoes that have been worn extensively are bad. bad for your back, your feet and for any future romantic interests. (You could fix this by having the insoles replaced, but I wouldn't suggest you working out in them.)


However if the Adidas shoes are new, you might be okay. I myself don't think of Adidas as a very supportive workout shoe. If you are running, lifting weights or cross-training, you will most likely find that you will need some more support. Your knees and your back will certainly thank you for having it. I do however commend you for wanting to remain ever-so-stylish while breaking a sweat! If you do decide on purchasing the shoes I suggest purchasing supportive insoles that come with adhesive. That way you can get the support and comfort you need, while still sporting your awesome vintage soles. (Oh and please do send a photo!)


I hope that helps!
Always feel free to ask questions :)

Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog