A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Have a Fabulous and Warm Christmas Holiday!











Some of the images that make the holidays so sweet: warm tea, Ladurée treats, Christmas decorations, Champagne, and of course Paris...

With morning tempatures in the 20s, I suppose it's safe to hope (wish) for snow. 
I want to thank you for being with me for another year, dear reader. You have seen me through my ups, my downs, my blogging breaks, and my exciting travels. Today I am wishing you a happy and safe holiday. I hope that wherever you are, you are safe, loved, and content.

Remember, this is the season for making new and wonderful memories! Try not to spend too much time online lovelies! We can't live our entire lives on here, can we? Don't forget to be among the living.
I will be on Christmas Holiday break from the blog until the 27th.
Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog