A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Open back tee with orange stripes


Have any of you ever heard of Five Guys Burgers and Fries?! We had one open up in my town, and man-alive, I am hooked. In-n-Out who? As a vegetarian, they have my vote. Those vegie-sandwiches are amazing.



Also, we have a new ice cream shop in town. A Mexican ice cream parlor with some of the most unique flavors around. With ice cream flavors such as guanabana (soursop), avocado, queso, mango lime, sweet corn, and tamarindo... I am so hooked. (Although, I must say the queso flavor was a bit much for me.There were chunks of cheese!!) So far the avocado ice cream is my favorite. It is so creamy!



From the top, clockwise: a spicy-sweet mango, lime and chili parfait, avocado ice crea, guanabana ice cream, and a tamarindo paleta.

Have a lovely weekend lovelies! 
Photobucket
Join me on Facebook and Twitter

PS. A big warm welcome to two of my newest readers Tights Lover of The Panty Drawer, and Just Sangy! Thank you so much for becoming readers - it means a lot to me!
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog