A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Made in Italy


I have been bubbling over with excitement all weekend - and it is because of this dress. This last Thursday when I found it, I immediately fell in love with the colors, the print, the fabric and it's cut. And then I discovered something else...



Dress: Dolce & Gabbana

My boyfriend now calls this my princess fairy tale dress. I couldn't agree with him more. This dress has been tailored - to someone else - but it fits me perfectly. Items that fit me in the hips are often much too large in the bust. Items that fit me in the bust are much too large in the waist. But this dress fits perfectly in all the right places. A match made in heaven, wouldn't you say?

I am over the moon over this dress. My dear friend Rita of Simply Chic had this dress tucked away hoping that I would come soon and see it. What happenstance that I decided to trek across town to pay her a visit! When I purchased it (split into two payments) she asked "What are you going to do now?"
"Go home and put this dress on of course!" I responded
"And?" She asked
"Exist in this dress!" I smiled.
Photobucket
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog