A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

Come back...

So, it's freezing. It was in the mid nineties last week, and now it's in the fifties. When it was hot, i was ecstatic! I was so happy, on cloud nine! Now it's cold and I feel a little dumbfounded. Will it ever be warm again? My brain has already switched over to dressing in summer clothes, and I'm having a hard time thinking in "winter". (ps. sorry for my little racoon eyes! Photo was taken at high noon!)




dress: F21, necklace: bought in Latin Quarter, Paris, France scarf: vintage find, belt: ? and purse: Estee Lauder

The photo with me in the orange and gold scarf were taken by Deborah Berk. All others by my boyfriend. Thank you Deborah!
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog