A Lifestyle blog based in Sonoma County, in the heart of Wine Country. Amber is an outspoken voice for local activism, local wine tourism, and more.

By Grey, I've done it!

My search for the perfect shade of grey nail polish has finally come to an end.

Oh, it's beautiful. With one layer, it's sheer perfection, and at two layers it's exactly what I'm looking for. There's no ridiculous chunky sparkles, glitter, and it is not silver (so tired of "silver" being "grey". It's not!) I have been debating however, is it a true grey? It reminds me of mushrooms; Cream of Mushroom soup actually. Nonetheless, perfection.


Thank you O.P.I! The shade is "Moon Over Mumbai".
I Did try "Sheer Your Toys" which looked more purple; plus it had glitter. Ew.

Has anyone ever had a good experience with Essie? I can't seem to stand that stuff.
© A•Mused

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

A Mused Blog | A Northern California Sonoma County Blog